One Way Out offers interactive escape room adventures to a wide range of customers, from business professionals to friends and families. Through open communication and teamwork we provide unforgettable experiences to our customers and a fun environment for our employees to grow professionally.
One of the requirements for creating exceptional experiences for guests is hiring exceptional people. One Way Out is seeking responsible, honest, and energetic employees to join the team.
GAME HOST - PART-TIME POSITION
At One Way Out, our Game Hosts are responsible for making our guests' experience extraordinary! The ideal candidate should be outgoing, friendly, and have excellent customer service skills. As a small business, everyone helps with light cleaning (vacuuming, trash, restrooms, etc.).
• Help create amazing experiences for our guests
• Greeting and briefing guests; setting the scene for them
• Monitoring the rooms and delivering clues to our guests
• Resetting rooms between groups
• Ability to work weekends and occasional day time hours
• Providing customer support by e-mail and phone
• Maintaining a clean and comfortable work environment
• Opening and closing duties
• Be punctual to work and to any team meetings
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to learn and react quickly
• Willingness to go above and beyond customer expectations
• "Can-do" attitude
• Above average attention to detail
• Outgoing and friendly; enjoys interacting with people
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to think creatively and great problem solving skills
• Interest in games and puzzles
• Loves meeting new people
• Extroverted geeks
• A sense of humor
• Any theater experience
To apply, send us an email to email@example.com. In paragraph form, tell us a bit about yourself and why you are the perfect candidate to join the One Way Out team. What would your greatest contribution be to our business? Please include a copy of your resume with work history and any relevant experience. We'll contact the most qualified candidates for interviews/auditions shortly.